Saturday, November 25, 2006


mi titi
i saw an old vintage coke sign and thought of you
my chain broke, my neck feels bare without you there
i cried the other day, just couldn't bare that you are away
i found the cd we listened to while you came to visit me, you know "she likes me for me" the last time i heard it was with you
bernardo called me a while ago, i was surprised, he never calls me, he called to say he was sorry, he had just heard the news.
then i also talked to Casey he was sorry too, and i remembered the time you bit me soo hard i had a bruise for a week,
i wish i still had that buise
do you remember water world, or was it marin world? great america? i can barely remember now the time we went there
I'll have to ask carlos,
I think you were wearing that blue skirt- no that was palm springs, that was a fun trip too, it was really hot
my memories are not as clear as i would like them to be. I wish i could remember better the moments we had together.
i remember you were brave, very little but very brave
you stuck with me and susi when we had to swim around the whole pier to escape the pica picas
you jumped off the waterfalls with avery and i- i think?
you used a tampon your first try....it took me years and many attempts to get up the nerve
you jogged with adrian and i around the whole resevoir, i was tired but every time i looked behing me there you were
i could not believe it.
to be continued...i am constantly reminded and thinking of you

3 comments:

Susanna said...

I love you Renie.

Johana said...

Renie, don't worry so much about keeping memories. The truth feeling of love that link you with Titi will never be forgotten. I am very happy we will be together during the holidays because she will be with us and we will be able to share those memories together. Love you.

Elizabeth said...

Renie: no podemos evitarlo. Son nuestras vivencias. Con mucha frecuencia pienso en Titi; ninguna explicación es suficiente. Solo aceptar: Así tenía que ser.
Demos gracias a Dios por habernos concedido ese regalo tan precioso que nos alegró tanto la vida con su risa, con sus canciones, con su presencia y que sigue viva en nuestros corazones. Más presente que nunca. Ella nos ha hecho crecer como seres humanos y nos ha enseñado a querernos más. Te amo. Que Dios te bendiga.